Saturday, October 07, 2006

gosh

i quite like that word now
gosh
gosh
gosh
goshgoshgoshgoshgoshgoshgosh
lol
ok
i think you should be able to recognise the signs..
i'm bored!
and jobless

well now i'm like so free..
going back to kuching in 8 more days
hahaha
8 more effing days and i'll be in kuching
yay
10 more effing days and i get to spend time with fiqah and chiq

so for now i'm like calling everyone i knoe and asking them to buka puasa with me
before i go to kch..
gosh
[see there i go again]
8 more days
lol.
besides that i can finally meet some people which i havent met in ages or whom i havent met at all.

besides the fact that i'm excited to go back to kuching,
i'm frustrated by the fact of getting a car
my problem is money!
well i can get a part time job now and like save up
plus i have my raya money
but like if i'm paying for the car myself
it'll take me 7 years to pay it off!!!
7 years..
so i'm trying to pick a good car now
if i'm gonna hafta live with it for 7 years
but its alright ryte?
i mean like i dont really need a flashy car
coz i kinda wanna do mine up anyway
hahaha
airbrush..
engine
exhaust
springs
tyres

loll
i'm getting ahead of myself
i dont even have my lisence yet
which poses another problem!
haha
but thats a minor problem that can be done after raya
now its just the car!
and the money..

first gotta find a job after raya.

eee..
now marq has brought to my attention other expenses

owh wait
not.

hahahaha
it doesnt concern me...
much
lol.

well for now it doesnt.

now just gonna worry bout the job.
myte work in ou.
toy shop.
well sounds like fun ryte?
someone encourage me please.
i really want my car!!
i want to be able to drive around.
to have access to go out!
geez.
now i knoe wht it means to grow up..
and i dont like it that i'm growing up faster than most of my age
[in terms of responsibility and maturity.. and regretfully looks.. ish]
wait till after raya la

hopefully everything works out like it always does.
hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home