Wednesday, August 09, 2006

memories..

I felt joy but no longer do I feel joy
I felt secure but no longer do I feel secure
I felt hope but no longer do I feel hope
I felt love but no longer to I feel love.. thats fucking sure.

To continue on would be pathetic
To move on would be logical
But no matter how much I try
I seem to grow more and more pathetic each day

Karma backfired
And now Im getting what I deserve
In spite of all that I should just drop everything and move on
But Im continuing to hurt myself

Continuing this dumb role
In which I have no say
Continuing this pathetic life
In which leads me astray

I loved you from the moment you brought me out
But I couldnt say anything
You were so unsure of me
Because I was too scared to do anything

People tell me to move on
That I can do better
But how can I do that
When you were the best?

You told me you loved me and I fell silent
You told me you loved me and I doubted you
You told me you loved me when all I did was treat you wrong
You told me you loved me but obviously it didnt last long.

[wrote this after a break up.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home