Friday, September 29, 2006

lalalalala.. wheeee

We were in love before
But now it's so much more
Cause when I kiss your lips I can't explain
What I feel in my heart for you
I don't know what I'd do
Baby if I lost you
Cause I've been without you and I know how it feels
And I can't be alone anymore
I know its more than love
Baby I can feel it
When I'm close to you
I know its more than love baby do you
Maybe my words can't explain
Why I'm feeling this way

effing sweet song innit?
its more than love by Los Lonely Boys
arif told me to dl it

i swear to God its so sweet i ended up listening to it over and over again
haha
i love the lyrics and the meaning behind the lyrics.

i'm just so high nowadays
yay
no longer depressed..
well no longer depressed much
[:

well at least its an improvement ryte??

anyhoooo
moving onnn..
i'm happy now and thats all that counts
coz you should live in the moment
if you dont you never know whether you'll get that moment back again.

To all of you who always tell me
"Ya Allah normah not again"
i'm sorry its not my fault things happen.
but the very least you should be happy that i'm happy.
and if you can't even do that i'm sorry.
i'm not gonna try and convince you.

but you know what i'm happy now and thats that.

lol...

goshhh i just feel so high ryte now!!!
but its a nice feeling.
way niiiiiiiiiiice..
lol.

but i read something that i really liked..
so i'm just gonna end this blog with that
[:

Love can be private and public, but it is never inappropriate...
and it should be kept that way. .<33



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home