Wednesday, September 20, 2006

i feel random now

hahaha
saje je nak blog.
lol.

hmmm..
now what?

wanna get my liscence
wanna get a job
wanna get my car, do it up and airbrush it
wanna get the airbrush machine

wanna spend loads of time with naem!!!
naem naem naem naem

normah van houdt naem

buuuut..
hes always busy
):

i miss him so muchy muchy much much
i wish he knew that i wanna spend time with him and not his msgs!
frustrating

but yeah

gonna go the distance
haha
reminds me of hercules

miss watching cartoons
sunday mornings.
well i dont get up that early anymore but yeah
lol

ok ok
back to my wants
hehe

i wanna spend time with naem

i wanna spend time with chiq n fiqah

wanna spend time with all 3 of them together
and chris too
hehe

naem if by any chance you're readin this i want you to knoe that i miss you and i want to spend time with you!!!!

plus it would be nice if you woud reply my msgs instead of leaving me hanging.
wargh
jobless and random

weeee

"talk to me dance with me girl.. you're the spotlight"

weee

hot hot heat rocks

recently started listening to them again..

fiqaaaaaah!!! chiq!!!!!
remember when we used to listen to this in your room.
hahahah
damn funny
:P

miss you two like fuck loads!
come back fassssssst

then we have fun
hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home