Wednesday, October 11, 2006

confused part II

haha ok so here goes
still confused but different reason

i'm sitting in front of a bright screen amidst the voices of women packing.
(you dont knoe how much they can talk bout, from one topic to another.)
so it kinda adds to my blurness.
everythings just around me now.
gosh.

moving on.
the target?
my prev target
muahaha
sadly it hasnt ended.
more sadly i cant even speak openly here.
(just in case)
yeah soo...
first it was that nyte
then the songs came.
then the messages.
and i stopped coz of recent information
but then recent information was false.
sort of
then i kinda retreated back on path.
but data came back
reality hit, target and centre!
but then in a few secs it was gone.
and he got me laughing.
he got me smiling.
and he got me feeling it.
again...

isat bad or good?
should i just let it go?
or should, like he said "you should go for what you want"
its all nice but confusing.

haha whats the saddest part is that this blog seems to be dedicated to my so called love life.
and nothing else.
lol.
but truth is that the onyl problems i have
other problems i cnt be bothered to put in here.
its too personal.
and frankly i dont want anyone knowing bout it
ya wanna know, get to know me first and ask me.

gosh i'm going to kuching in loike 7 more days!
a week more
i cant wait!
lol.

*reads back and realises i changed topic randomly*

hahaha
whoops.
nvm.
my blog.
my rules.
my desires!

haha i wish

plus i just realised i cam whore less now
which is kinda of a surprise.
and a disappointment.
i have no one to camwhore with now.
thet're all gone.
either to college, or to the us or to kelantan!

you know who you are!

ish.
an hour left to buka puasa.
and i'm too lazy to continue any further.
hmp.
will continue another day

bwai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home