Tuesday, December 19, 2006

as the day advances

ok so here i am
sbg 15
kaos world man
reflecting on my life and how i'm living it.
not to the max but to the way i generally liveit.
which, hence, why its my life.

i'm not making any sense am i?
owh well.. its my life
and i'll do whatever i fucking want!

well my hair is blue.
and the events never change.
i dunno whether to call myself loyal or good or blablabla
not that i'm trying to demean myself
but it seems like i'm just...not.

i failed figs again..
ut different sem this time.
i'm so screwed
but i got a job?
is that any better?
i guess not.

i'm at peace with most people.
not with some.
but not at war with anyone.
or at least i dont think so..?

i've been wondering if i'm a nice person.
i've got some esteem and trust issues.
and its got me thinking like hell.
i dunno when to back off or when to go forward.
what i do and waht i think is sometimes right and vice versa.
so nowi guess i will let everything out.
coz keeping it in aint good innit?

you knoe what.
cancel it
i'd rather let it out to other people man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home