Wednesday, June 14, 2006

One..

haha my first blog :P

so usually i guess we treat this as a diary ryte?
like a diary everyone can read..

haha

ok so ya'll can get to knoe me better then
(=

so now then i'm me

i'm unique..
but so is everyone else.

and as you can see i'm a pessimist unless i got a cause to be optimistic

(=

i love dancing and music..
they rox my sox!

i'm sort of a performer
and i've done salsa, samba and bellydancing
yesh!!!

haha

oraite..

as a person.. or as emotions i am usually erm..
blur,
emo,
jobless,
hyper for no reason,
talkative.. unless ppl start talking bout things i dont knoe!

basically thats what i think..
but ya'll might see differently

emotions run my life.
kinda hard for me to think straight sometimes hehe..

i am currently single but i aint available
and i hope i dnt screw this up..
i really do..

anyhoo moving on..

i'm studying art tho i suck at it..
haha

and i'm living a lie..
most of the time..

someone help me untangle this web of deceit?

3 Comments:

Blogger van said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..jobless pulak..
u hyper for no reason?
talkative??
dat doesnt sound familiar to me..keke..
eh..u r good in art..better than me many many times d..
erm erm..nth to say d..

11:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well..for me..
u r fine la..
not dat blur..not dat "hyper for no reason"..
if u crap a lot..all nonsense..then is talkative..BUT u aint la..haha..
yes..music roxx..
whatever it is..live life at ur own pace..if it's gonna happen..it'll happen =)

11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home